Roles and Responsibilities
Please find the JD for Android (Should be Flexible to work on Night Shifts).
Android Studio & Android Libraries
Qualifications - what you will bring to the team:
- 6-10+ years native mobile software development
- Excellent communication skills and comfortable with talking directly to end clients on projects
- Experience withJava and KotlinAndroid development, and ability to pick up new languages and tools quickly.
- Unit testing experience
- Good understanding of Google's Android design principles and interface guidelines
- Experience building and shipping Android apps to Google Play Store
- Well versed with building UIs using XML and custom UI components
- Experience using RESTful APIs to connect Android applications to back-end services
- Personal project experience with Android app development
- Experience working with teams and cross-functional groups
Helpful to have:
- Experience building and distributing Native Android SDKs
- Android security engineering experience and work on large-scale apps
- Strong understanding of core android fundamentals on Java application development - activities, views, intents, services, fragments, AndroidManifest, android lifecycle events.
HighPoints Technologies India (P) Ltd.
TechEFolks is a custom software company headquartered in Hyderabad, India. Its a start up built to deliver enterprise software solutions at flexible prices.
View Contact Details+